Amazon Prime Day started last night July 10 at 9 pm Eastern time and will run for about 30 hours. Prime Day is basically the Cyber Monday in July. It’s for Prime members only, which costs members about $99 per year. Of course, you’ll get free 1 day shipping for all orders, as well as deep discounts on special days such as Prime Day. This year’s big discounts are:
- Amazon Echo Dot at $34.99 (30% off)
- Amazon Echo at $89.99 (50% off)
- Fire 7 at $29.99 (40% off)
- Bose Soundlink Mini at $129.00 (35% off)
- Sony 55 inch 4K TV at $499.00 (37% off)
Prime Day ends in less than 17 hours.