I can’t recall having an ordered list entry. As a sample, I’m adding David Letterman’s recent top ten list. He does it a little differently in reverse order. I’m flipping it around for the reader’s sake.
Top Ten Signs Your Bought A Bad Computer
- When you tell it to print, it tells you to go screw yourself
- The mouse bit you
- It’s made by IBN
- You move the pointer around by licking the screen
- For better internet reception, salesman includes pair of rabbit ears
- Tech support number is a Silicon Valley Applebee’s
- Box reads “Pre-loaded with hundreds of viruses!”
- Runs on Windows ’78
- In the morning you have to defrost it
- Runs on 200 “D” batteries
As I suspected, my CSS ordered list was broken. It was showing squares instead of a numerical list. Well, a couple of tweaks in CSS did the trick. The numerical list is back! Woohoo! Small victories.