Chances are you may have already experienced a Skype interview. Recently, more and more companies are performing interviews online as they recruit more talent globally. Even if you are a local candidate, chances are you may end up with a Skype interview. Six out ten HR managers now conduct online interviews in the US. Online interviews are cost effective, and they save time for both company and potential employee. So, here’s a nice article from BBC offering some valuable tips when interviewed on Skype.
Virtual private servers or VPS such as Linode, where this site is hosted, allow users the ability to resize their disk images. Resizing allows you to allocate more storage to a disk image so you can store more files, or shrink a disk image so you have more storage for the other disk images in your account.
Here’s a quick checklist on how to resize a disk image in Linode.
- Log in to the Linode Manager.
- Click the Linodes tab. A list of your virtual private servers appears.
- Select a Linode. The Linode’s dashboard appears.
- Click Shut down to turn your Linode off.
- Select the disk image you want to resize. The Edit Disk Image webpage appears.
- In the New Size field, enter a different size for the disk image in megabytes.
- Click Save Changes. The Linode’s dashboard appears.
- Click Boot to turn on the Linode.
- You have successfully resized the disk image.
Canonical recently announced Ubuntu for Tablets which will initially run on ARM chips. Ubuntu Tablets will support screen sizes from 6 to 20 inches with resolutions from 100 to 450 pixels per inch. The video below shows you what Ubuntu can offer from smart phones, tablets to full PC.