The Mega Millions jackpot is currently at $370 million. The jackpot’s estimated cash option value is $221.1 million, before taxes. What are the odds of you winning? 1 in 176 million and 0 in 176 if you don’t play. Mega Millions is played in 12 states namely Texas, California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Virginia and Washington state.
View the winner here from Mega Million’s website.
For Sage lovers: I’m releasing a stylesheet called Seeing Red. In case you’re wondering, Sage is not a herb, but a lightweight RSS and Atom reader for Mozilla’s Firefox. If you are using the Firefox browser, give Sage a try. Here’s a list of Sage features:
- Reads RSS (2.0, 1.0, 0.9x) and Atom feeds
- Newspaper feed rendering customizable via style sheets
- Feed Discovery
- Integrates with Firefox’s bookmark storage and Live Bookmarks
- Imports and exports OPML feed lists
- Technorati and RSS search engine integration
- Support for a number of locales: Argentine Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Simple, one step install / uninstall
Download: Seeing Red