I want one!
Introducing the new ultra sleek phone with iTunes. It’s called the Motorola SLVR. Cingular Wireless is currently offering this sleek phone for $199 for new customers with a 2 year contract. Here’s some of the features of the phone:
* iTunes Digital Jukebox – play, sort, store and manage music
* VGA Camera with 4x digital zoom, video capture and playback
* Bluetooth wirelesss synchronization
* Download games, MP3, ringtones and streaming video
* Mobile Instant Messaging using AOL, Yahoo! and ICQ Instant Messaging
* Sleek ultra thin RAZR like design
* Multimedia Messaging – send text, pictures and sound
* Pre-installed 512 MB Micro SD card for extended memory
* Store up to 100 songs on removable Micro SD card
* iTunes synchronization with your computer via included software
* Shuffle music library or select songs by artist, album or playlist
* Mobile email and browser
* Built-in stereo speakers
* Brilliant TFT color display with 262k colors
* Voice activated dialing and speakerphone
* Customizable music and wallpaper
* Music pauses for incoming calls then resumes
* Weight: 3.5 ounces
* Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.9 x 0.45 inches
* Talk Time: Up to 6 hours
* Standby Time: Up to 17 days
* Warranty: 1 yr on the phone and accessories
* Quad Band International Phone – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* GPRS Class 10 Data Rate
* All talk, data and standby times are approximate and depend on network configuration
I could be one of a few American citizens who don’t get caught up in the moment. I scoured the political blogs after the State of the Union Address tonight and it was very depressing to see the great divide between the two parties.
I have been playing quite a bit of Texas Hold ‘Em lately. I’ve noticed that the more I play, the better I get. I currently have $4,500 on my account while playing on the $250 limit table. Relax. It’s not real money. I bought this Poker computer game.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born 250 years ago today in Salzburg, Austria. A child prodigy who started showing his musical talent at age 3. Mozart died at a young age of 35, but his musical contribution was immense. His music is well-known to both classical and non-classical fans. Read more about Mozart here.
I was at a local Starbucks in San Francisco trying to check my email. Suddlenly, boom! I see the dreaded blue screen of death with the words: “Hardware malfunction. Call your hardware vendor for support. NMI: Channel Check / IOCheck. The system has halted.”
A study revealed that nearly 25% of Americans said they have ironed their clothes while wearing them. I’ve done it, although it was set to low heat — otherwise known as the acrylic or nylon setting. I’ve also used hair dryers, hot shower steam, water pat, and the pulling method to get the wrinkles out. But, none as good and time efficient as ironing yourself.
It’s official. I’ve completely upgraded to WordPress version 2.0. I didn’t experience any problems although a number of plugins were no longer working such as the Adhesive, Theme Switcher and Static Front Page. I expected a few plugins to fail, but none were critical.